Cork City Hotel
Hotel Isaacs Cork a landmark Victorian building retaining many of its original features is situated on MacCurtain St in the heart of Cork City.
- 5 minutes walk from the central bus and train stations
- 5 minutes walk from Patrick St / Opera Lane for shopping
- 10 minutes walk from South Mall for commerce
- 15 minutes walk the entertainment areas of Cork City Centre-theatres, cinemas,
- clubs & pubs full of character, restaurants to suit all palettes
- 20 minutes by taxi Cork International Airport
- 30 minutes walk from University College Cork
In Cork City, Hotel Isaacs and Greenes Restaurant open onto a courtyard garden and waterfall where guests can relax with a choice of accommodation a modern 3 star Cork hotel with facilities. Those who need work space, might prefer to chose our 2 & 3 bed fully equipped holiday apartments for their stay.
Ground floor air conditioned meeting rooms also open onto the main courtyard by the waterfall, with concession parking in the nearby St Patrick’s Quay car park
Car parking is provided 200 yards from our Cork City hotel complex on church grounds at an overnight charge of €5 per car, to access, drop your luggage at reception on arrival and ask for directions. Alternatively guests may use St. Patricks Quay multi-storey car park which is also reasonably priced.
Hotel Isaacs is an ideal location from which to explore Cork City Centre and its numerous attractions. For an experience to remember we await your arrival with a warm welcome at our wonderful hotel in Cork City.